I once had a friend complete a required college “internship” working for his girlfriend at Subway (he now works at KPMG). We are not looking for that type of person.
We are looking to expand our team with an individual interested in launching a career in Digital Advertising, Design, Analytics and Strategy. We aim to cultivate a wide ranging skill set across multiple channels and platforms. The individual will work directly with the founders and interface with clients. Most importantly they want to work on a small digital agency team!
- Generate and compile in-depth client reports pulling in from multiple platforms
- Create Digital Ads on various networks: Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Use advanced targeting and conversion techniques to acquire customers for our clients
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility
- A very strong interest in launching a career in Digital Marketing
- Some digital experience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data.
- Proficiency in Google Docs
Is this you? Get started by filling our simple survey here!